5 tips for choosing a photo booth for your wedding
Price is not the main thing
Surprisingly cheap or solidly expensive – whatever the cost of a photo booth, don’t let the price blind you to that criterion alone. The main thing is to choose the one that is perfect for you. Pay attention to what is included in the photo booth, how wide the choice of photobooths, whether there is a background for use in a photo booth, and whether you are satisfied with the quality of pictures.
And, of course, talk to the manager who will supervise the work of photo booth directly at your reception. Share your expectations and preferences, ask all the questions. So the expert will be able to grasp exactly what you need, understand what you expect from the booth, and realize it with 100% hit.
Curiosity is not a vice.
You will feel much safer knowing that the entertainment of your guests is in the hands of professionals. To be sure of the competence of the company, ask what people write about it. Reviews often say more about the services provided than advertising. Such an approach will allow you not to doubt the correctness of your choice and will save you from unpleasant surprises.
Lighting is one of the most important factors on which the quality of your wedding photo strips depends. Do not hesitate to ask the specialist of the company questions about the quality of the equipment used in the photobooth, the serviceability of the equipment and the flash power, visit the office of the company, asking to see examples of photos from other events. When you are convinced that everything is perfect, you can solemnly declare: “Action! – and feel free to sign a contract to rent a photo booth.
Very skillful hands.
This quality is positive and very useful, but why burden yourself with creating a handmade background for the shooting or photobooth when the bride already has so many worries? It’s wiser to leave it up to the professionals. Describe exactly where you want to place the photo booth, how you envision a decorated backdrop and what kind of photobooth you need to prepare. Maybe you can’t imagine your wedding photos without a puffy mustache on a stick or funny stitches with feathers – don’t deny yourself the fantasy!
When you share your wishes, feel free to go headlong into the pleasant bride’s troubles, letting the specialists take care of the realization of your ingenious ideas. At GoPhooBooth photo booth rental company, you can order any themed props, whether it’s an angelic wedding or a gangster bachelor party.
Do not deny yourself anything!
Modern companies have a lot of different sizes and configurations of photo equipment in their arsenal. The smallest photo booth does not go beyond 0.5×0.5 meters and will easily fit even in a small and cozy room.
Open photobooth, unlike its closest “relative” – a photobooth with “curtains” does not reduce the room, creating an effect of “air” and space. You do not have to stand in a queue to create your photo bands, because in the open photo booth all the guests have the opportunity to be photographed simultaneously, move freely, changing places, appearing either as a model for a photo, or as an observer of the action.
How does the work with the photo booth by the example?
– It is better to book a wedding photo booth in advance, at least a month in advance. Especially popular dates are booked a year in advance.
– To work a photo booth you need: 220 V outlet, a table and space. Space varies from 1 to 4 sq.m., depending on the configuration of the booth (with or without a background).
– We arrive to set up a photo booth 30-60 minutes before the rental time. Moreover, if the timing of the wedding requires, we can set the booth a few hours before the rental time.
– The booth work is automated, but our administrator is always with the booth. He controls its workability, helps the guests with props and filling the book of wishes, if you choose this option.
– Photographs in the photo booths are unlimited, and can be printed in two sizes to choose – 10×15 or 5×15. In addition, you can place a monogram, an inscription or a wish for guests on the photos.